Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Graduation Dress

Last week I got my graduation dress. I went to Bowling Green and looked around at the mall and couldn't find anything! It was so depressing driving back home empty handed after a full day of shopping. Then the next day, my mom calls me and tells me to come to excursions to try on some dresses she had found. I was looking for a springy/summery dress, that was mid-thigh and had straps. When I got to the store the lady already had me a dressing room set up and about ten dresses to try on. The first few were ok but nothing was standing out. I was justing wanting to find a fairly cheap dress that would make me feel pretty. Well I ended up finding it there in Excursions. It was peachy orange with a strap that tied behind my neck. It was also mid thigh and made me look very pretty and thin. It has black thin lines running in spirals across and also a white background. I can't really describe it, but I can't wait to try it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment